Couples Night Out
Friday, July 10th
16th Annual Tri - Play Tournament
Friday - Sunday
Sunday, July 26th
Appropriate Golf Attire
Traditional golf attire is required at all times on the golf course, practice facilities, and in the clubhouse. No gym shorts are allowed. Appropriate Golf Company T-shirts are allowed. Wearing of un-appropriate attire may result in removal from the facility.
Operation of Golf Carts
All golf cart operators must be 16 years old and have a valid driver's license. All golf cart operators will follow the rules established by Le Sueur Country Club or privileges will be revoked. When operating golf carts, stay behind the white lines and on cart paths where provided. Please use the seed and soil provided on the golf carts to fill divots.
Bar and Restaurant Services
From April through mid-October the Restaurant and Bar/Lounge in the Clubhouse provides service as follows:
- Clubhouse dining room is closed on Monday
- Lunch menu Tuesday through Friday 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Dinner menu Tuesday through Friday 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- All food and beverage must be purchased from the Clubhouse. No outside food or beverages are allowed on the facility. Violation of this rule is subject to removal from the facility.
- A Patio Grill is used on the weekends during summer months from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Breakfast Menu is available on Saturday and Sunday during the summer months from 7:00 am - 10:00 am
The above schedule is subject to slight changes throughout the season.
All members who use their Club account are requested to sign and retain a copy of each charge transaction. All transactions will automatically have a 15% gratuity added; however, you may fill-in an additional amount if desired.